BSA Defined Responsibilities
- Ensure troop leaders and committee members have opportunities for training.
- Maintain an inventory of up-to-date training materials, videotapes and other training resources.
- Work with the district training team in scheduling Fast Start training for all new leaders.
- Be responsible for BSA Youth Protection training within the troop.
- Encourage periodic youth leader training within the troop and at the council and national levels.
- report to the troop committee at each meeting.
Troop 1537 Defined Responsibilities
- Make sure YPT is up to date on Troop 1537 website and BSA.
- Training Chair to meet with Instructor(s) on a monthly basis to provide support to Instructor and make sure Scout is able to complete their elected position responsibilities.