Job Description: The Patrol Scribe is appointed by the Patrol Leader and keeps patrol records.
Reports to: the Patrol Leader
- Set a good example.
- Wear the Scout uniform correctly.
- Live by the Scout Oath and Law.
- Show Scout spirit.
- Keep the patrol log which contains minutes of last patrol meeting, duty roster, etc.
- Read the log of the last patrol meeting.
- Keep attendance records and collects dues.
- Prepare budget for buying patrol equipment.
- Collect the money for buying food.
- Give the Treasurer a receipt for his records.
- Patrol Scribe to meet with Secretary on a monthly basis to answer questions and make sure Scout is able to complete their elected position responsibilities. Patrol Scribe can also setup a meeting with Scoutmaster for help and support.
Patrol Scribe to complete Troop 1537 Scout Leadership Position Summary.