Job Description: The Patrol Quartermaster is appointed by the Patrol Leader and checks out and in required equipment from the Troop Quartermaster. He also makes sure everyone in his patrol has required equipment for each event. He keeps patrol gear organized. Reports to: Both the Patrol Leader and the Troop Quartermaster
- Sets a good example.
- Wears the Scout Uniform correctly.
- Lives by the Scout Oath and Law.
- Shows Scout spirit.
- Can always find his handbook quickly and knows where he put it
- Keeps all the patrol gear in order.
- Makes sure the gear is in proper shape when it’s time to check the troop gear back into the supply room.
- Patrol Quartermaster to meet with Equipment Coordinator on a monthly basis to answer questions and make sure Scout is able to complete their elected position responsibilities. Patrol Quartermaster can also setup a meeting with Scoutmaster for help and support.
- Patrol Quartermaster to complete Troop 1537 Scout Leadership Position Summary.