Outdoor Activities Coordinator
BSA Defined Responsibilities
- Adult position
- Obtains permission to sue camping or other event sites
- Serves as transportation coordinator
- Ensures a monthly outdoor program
- Works with the secretary to assemble the medical and insurance binder
Troop 1537 Defined Responsibilities
- Organize outside activities for the troop or individual patrols.
- Provide a list of opportunities for the troop.
- Outdoor/Activities Chair to meet with Outdoor Ethics Guide on a monthly basis to provide support to Outdoor Ethics Guide and make sure Scout is able to complete their elected position responsibilities.