BSA Defined Responsibilities
- Develop a plan for year-round membership flow into the troop.
- Work with Cub Scout packs to make a smooth transition of Webelos Scouts from pack to troop.
- Help with the crossover ceremony of new Scouts.
- Promote and encourage Scouts to recruit new members.
- Plan and coordinate the troop open house.
- Keep track of Scouts who drop out of the troop and develop a plan to encourage them to rejoin.
Troop 1537 Defined Responsibilities
- Submit adult applications to BSA
- Submit new scout applications to BSA