BSA Defined Responsibilities
- Supervise and help the troop procure camping equipment.
- Work with the quartermaster on inventory, storage and maintenance of all troop equipment.
- Make periodic safety checks on all troop camping gear, and encourage troops in the safe use of all outdoor equipment.
- Report to the troop committee at each meeting.
Troop 1537 Defined Responsibilities
- Make sure equipment is insured
- Prepare an annual equipment list and review insurance coverage
- With the assistance of the quartermasters organize the troop trailer
- Review all equipment for function and repair
- suggest replacement or repairs of equipment
- Equipment Coordinator to meet with Troop Librarian on a monthly basis to provide support to Troop Librarian and make sure Scout is able to complete their elected position responsibilities.
- Equipment Coordinator to meet with Troop Quartermaster on a monthly basis to provide support to Quartermaster and make sure Scout is able to complete their elected position responsibilities.