TROOP WEBMASTER (Scout)
- Works with various unit members on needed topics
- Ensures the Web site is as youth-run as possible
- Helps out Web site where needed
- Sets a good example
- Enthusiastically and correctly wears the Scout uniform (all four parts).
- Shows Scout spirit
SPECIFIC LEADERSHIP REQUIREMENTS/DUTIES:
- Maintain and update the troop website
- Update Eagle Roll Call
- Submit at least 3 website improvements for Troop 1537
- Present web site improvements during the PLC
- Submit action items to Webmaster Coordinator
- Verify new scouts and/or parents can use the Troop technology
- Scout Webmaster to meet with Webmaster Coordinator on a monthly basis to answer questions and make sure Scout is able to complete their elected position responsibilities. Scout Webmaster can also setup a meeting with Scoutmaster for help and support.
- Scout Webmaster to complete Troop 1537 Scout Leadership Position Summary.